I originally trained for therapeutic massage at Therapeutic Body Concepts in San Antonio, Texas.
While Certified in Massage Therapy in Texas I worked in a variety of spa and clinical settings, all while I maintained a private mobile massage practice.
In 2006 my husband and I moved to Ashland, Wisconsin to start our family and I attended the WITC Therapeutic Massage program to become Nationally Certified by The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) and licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
2014 is the 10 year Anniversary of my Massage Therapy career. I am so blessed that I have this healing art that that nourishes my soul. I am grateful for every client that that has allowed me to work with them on their healing journey. Massage therapy continues to support me physically and professionally.
As a Massage Therapist, I am committed to providing a Therapeutic & Relaxing experience in order to contribute to Your Wellness goals. As a Massage Therapist here are some of the Continuing Education skills I have acquired in my career to maintain and build my skills to help you heal.
- Structural Integration: Effective Evaluation &Mobilization Techniques Presented by Lu MuellerKaul LMT Certified Rolfer, Rolf Movement Teacher
- Myofascial Release : Clinical Appications: State of the Art Soft Tissue Mobilization Presented by Theresa A. Schmidt, DPT, MS,OCS, LMT, CEAS, DD
- Myofascial Release: with Craniosacral Therapy Presented by Theresa A. Schmidt, DPT, MS,OCS, LMT, CEAS, DD
- Integrated Neuromuscular Re-Education Presented by Theresa A. Schmidt, DPT, MS,OCS, LMT, CEAS, DD
- Effective Treatment of Common Cervical and Upper Thoracic Pain Conditions Presented by: Sunny Birdstone, LMP
- Integrated Techniques for the Cervical Spine Ken DiPersio LMT
- Craniosacral Therapy: Enhancing the Body’s Natural Healing Capabilities Ken DiPersio LMT
- Craniosacral Therapy: Level 2 Releasing the Cranium Ken DiPersio LMT
- Craniosacral Therapy: Level 3 Releasing the Face Mouth and TMJ Ken DiPersio LMT
- Therapeutic Reflexology Presented by: Judith Nourse RN, ARCB, LMBT
- Effective Treatments for Sciatica By Garry Adkins, NCTMB, CMI
- Deep Tissue Massage: Safe and Effective Techniques for Common Problem Areas Val Nardo, PhD, LMT, CRC
- Releasing the Rotator Cuff: A Massage Therapy Perspective Presented by Peggy Lamb, LMT, MA, NCTMB
- Deep Tissue & NMT Workshop Anterior & Posterior Trunk Instructor Tim S. Shehane, RMT, RMI
- Zen Shiatsu March 2014 Erica Rosenfeld, LMT, CSP,CI
- Understanding the Five Elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine Erica Rosenfeld, LMT, CSP,CI
- Heart Mind Shiatsu Harmonizing Heaven and Earth Matthew Sweigart,AOBTA Certified Instructor
- A Total Approach for Treating Neck & Scapular Disorders Sue Fleshman-Dupont, MS, PT, ATC